Promoted to a key leadership position in charge of the CyberSecurity Architecture and Solutions team for an innovative, pan-European energy company based in Germany
- Successfully established a high-performing team of 20 cybersecurity architects with roles dispersed across Europe.
- Developed and implemented a Security-by-Design method across more than 70 projects to drive security innovation in line with business objectives, reduce costs through both enabling and preventative methods, and embed security methods and tools into solution design and implementation to minimise downtime and interruptions.
- Drove transformation of group baseline security through functional governance of 10 projects with a budget of over 40M Euro.
- Effectively co-developed Future Operating Models for Cybersecurity and Enterprise Architecture of new E.ON after innogy acquisition.
- Founded and grew a Security by Design Guild as a leader in cybersecurity implementation, driving growth from zero to 95 members.
- Hand-picked as a Steering Committee member and executive sponsor for multiple enterprise security projects.
- Championed the 2022 Target Big Picture for IT Infrastructure and the development of high-level roadmaps to drive a successful transformation.
- Conceptualised, founded, and grew Rapid Prototyping functions within IT Infrastructure to optimise Agile solution deployment across the company.
- Successfully managed a project to create the new global Target Operating Model for Cybersecurity.
Letters of Reference
LoR innogy 2017-2020 enDownload
Zeugnis innogy 2017-2020Download